Sunday, April 10, 2011

BREAKING NEWS: I Just Won $600,000 pt. 2

God bless the efficiency of the Heineken Bottling Company!

No sooner had I responded to Anthonie Van Duckerweg, Reverend Anthoni Mark, and/or Mr. David Mark with the information required to claim my prize, than I was sent proof from Robert E. Diamond Jr., Chief Executive of Barclays PLC, showing that this is indeed for real, and that I am indeed the rightful winner of $600,000.
He went so far as to send me proof of his identity in the form of his Barclays Staff Identity Card.


Having worked in my fair share of office environments, I'm very familiar with these types of cards. As such, I'm confident to report that nothing, I repeat NOTHING, looks illegitimate about this. Especially not the poor resolution of his picture on the card. Or the mis-matched fonts used in the address.

He did warn me to keep our discussions confidential, so as to avoid any discrepancy/double entry of claims/disqualification. I figure he's much too important to read blogs so I feel safe sharing our discussions here. He also included a deposit certificate, showing that the money is ready to go, as soon as I provide the required information.


I'm worried now, however. You see, my email address is cashew.mirman@gmail.com, however the winning address listed on the certificate is cashewmirman@gmail.com, without the dot between the cashew and the mirman. I fear that I was sent the winner's email by accident, and that once the honorable Mr. Diamond, Mr. Mark, Mr. Duckerweg and Rev. Mark find out they will strip me of my prize.

I have emailed them for clarification and will let you know as soon as I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment